This product is currently sold out.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Embrace natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. It is Laine's intention to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Spring/Summer 2019 issue 8, Kelo, features:
- 140 pages
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- A long-format story about Ocean Rose
- My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- A column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop