This product is currently sold out.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Embrace natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. It is Laine's intention to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Winter 2019 issue 7, Kouta, features:
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers including: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West
- An interview with Verra Välimäki
- A long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- "My Story" by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- Seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop