This product is currently sold out.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Embrace natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. It is Laine's intention to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 features:
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Jarrod Flood
- An interview with La Bien Aimee
- “My Story” from Tolt Yarn And Wool
- A Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop